Engage all. Transform outcomes. Win together.
September 12, 2018 • Global Center for Health Innovation (Map) • Cleveland, Ohio
Join your colleagues in the design and construction community for this powerful, one-day event.
At the 2018 Town Hall:
- Learn practical ways to elevate your team’s performance by focusing on their strengths
- Explore what quality is and how to achieve it on projects
- Discuss collaboration best practices for delivering high-level outcomes
- Network with industry colleagues who share your passion for creating better projects
Registration and more information coming soon!
Who should attend?
The 2018 Town Hall is geared toward:
- Individuals who participate in design and construction projects: owners, architects, engineers, construction managers, trade contractors, and other industry affiliates
- Leaders and emerging leaders within your organization who can influence project outcomes
- Members of your organization who directly set the path for staff development and strategic direction
The Town Hall is an opportunity for industry leaders and emerging leaders to unite. It is not appropriate to send business development staff.