Cogence Drive Awards
The 2017 Cogence Drive Awards program is now closed. Click here to see the winners.
Cogence Alliance would like to honor the best in project collaboration, while showing our community how their contributions are improving project outcomes in the A/E/C industry.
The first Cogence Drive Awards will highlight the critical role and immense value that collaboration and innovation bring to building projects.
The award winners will be honored at the Cogence Town Hall on Friday, November 10, 2017, and will be featured on the Cogence website.
- Project Award. Projects can be nominated by any team member (owner, architect, engineer, construction manager, trades contractors, etc.). Project must have been completed between August 1, 2014 and July 31, 2017. One submission per project.
- Individual Award. Individual must be nominated by someone other than him or herself. Person nominating the individual may collaborate with the nominee to obtain information for the submission.
How to Enter
- Select which category (ies) you would like to enter.
- Review the scoring criteria.
- Register your entry online by October 4, 2017.
- Prepare your entry (ies) following these directions.
- Email your entry (ies) in PDF format to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on October 5, 2017. Please use “Cogence Alliance Awards Submission” in the subject line. You will receive a receipt of confirmation within 3 business days of the deadline. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.