The Northeast Ohio and Central Ohio Chapters of the Cogence Alliance have moved online with their partnership roundtables in the month of July.
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 4 p.m., the Northeast Ohio Chapter will hold a virtual roundtable on the topic, “When Scope Doesn’t Meet Budget.” The roundtable, facilitated by Gary Hribar, CEO of Osborn Engineering and Pam Neckar, President of Cogence and Project Coach at Bostwick Design, will also feature panelists from each partnership group, including:
- Cynthia Leitson, Vice President, Capital, Construction & Facilities, Cuyahoga Community College
- Mark Seifried, Managing Director & Senior Consultant, NV5, Inc.
- Bryan Wahl, AIA, Director of Integrated Design, Bostwick Design Partnership
- Aaron Lobas, PE, SE, Director, Facility Engineering, Osborn Engineering
- Brett Klinger, LEED GA, Preconstruction Manager, Turner Construction Company
- Jim Connole, President, US Communications and Electric
The following week, the Cogence Central Ohio Chapter will hold a virtual roundtable on the topic, “The Cogence GMP Process,” a facilitated discussion with Gary Hribar, Don Drier, and Mark Crawford. This virtual roundtable will be on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 4 p.m.
Roundtable registration is available to partners, guests, and members of the Emerging Leaders program. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.