Cogence Drive Award for Improving Project Delivery Call for Entries
Cogence Alliance would like to honor the best in project collaboration, while showing our community how their contributions are improving project outcomes in the A/E/C industry. The Cogence Award for Improving Project Delivery highlights the critical role and immense value that collaboration and innovation bring to building projects. The award winners will be honored at the Cogence Town Hall on Thursday, September 28, 2022, and will be featured on the Cogence website.
How to Enter
- Register your Intent to Submit online by 11:59 p.m. on July 15, 2022
- Select which category (ies) you would like to enter.
- Review the scoring criteria.
- Prepare your entry following the directions below.
- Email entry (ies) in PDF format to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on August 15, 2022. Please use “Cogence Alliance Awards Submission” in the subject line. You will receive a receipt of confirmation within 3 business days of the deadline. If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Kulczycki at (216) 544-5579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are accepting submissions for projects that have been completed or have a substantial completion date between July 16, 2018 – July 15, 2022.
- All materials must be submitted in one 8 ½ x 11 portrait PDF.
- Contents of the submission:
- Cover Page – Project or Individual Name, Category, and Contact Person (name, email address and phone number of the person nominating the project or individual).
- Entry – All questions shall be answered in order. Entries must be submitted in an organized, concise manner. The Entry must be well written and provide specific details and examples.
- Note: By submitting a project or individual for an award, you are granting Cogence, its representatives and employees the right to use photographs and submission response provided in connection with the above-identified subject in print and/or digital media platforms. Cogence may use photographs provided with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
- Project Award – Project must be completed between July 16, 2018 and July 15, 2022.
- There will be 4 project categories – Extreme (over $350 million) – Large ($50 million – $350 million) – Mid-size ($15 million – $50 million) and Small (Under $15 million). NOTE: the dollar amounts are for the construction costs.
- Projects can be nominated by any team member (owner, architect, engineer, construction manager, trades contractors, etc.). One submission per project.
- Individual and Emerging Leader/Rising Star Awards
- Individual must be nominated by someone other than his or herself. Person nominating the individual may work with the nominee to obtain information for the submission.