Northeast Ohio presents the final program of the Inflection Point Series. If you have ever asked the following questions then please join us for the roundtable discussion.
- Why does is seem like the last bits of close-out take as much effort as the whole rest of the project?
- What do you call that empty feeling when people start to trickle off the job, and you’re saying, “But we’re not done yet!”?
- What’s the difference between record drawings and as-builts? What even ARE as-builts? Where do they come from? Where do they go?
- Do we have a punch-list? Sure, we’ve got dozens! How many do you want?
- Inspections are like rainstorms: you know you need them, they are disruptive, and you can’t control when they come. All you can do is be ready.
Email: email@example.com for more information.