Part 1: June 15 and Part 2: June 29, 2021- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. • Virtual Program
Cogence Alliance is excited to bring you an additional opportunity to talk about the current issue of Supply Chain and Market Volatility. Please join us for this two-part series as we discuss the challenges and solutions occurring today and into the future! We also encourage you to share this information with your colleagues or anyone that may benefit from this extremely important and timely topic. Please take a moment to register for both events below.
Part 1: Challenges – We will focus on the challenges of Supply Chain and Market Volatility. Please join us on on June 15th at 4pm to voice your opinions of the challenges. REGISTER for Part 1.
Part 2: Solutions – We will focus on the Solutions to Supply Chain and Market Volatility. . Please join us on on June 29th at 4pm to voice your opinions of the solutions. REGISTER for Part 2.
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Some of the challenges raised so far include:
• Scheduling: Lean just-in-time concept, which contributes to supply chain issues we are having today. If that’s the case, how can we do anything differently to protect ourselves from future market variability.
• Covid related supply chain issues (reduction in production)
• Covid related labor shortages (work force reductions & reluctance to return)
• Stimulus related labor shortages (for those making minimum – low$ wages, it is more cost effective to collect stimulus and unemployment than to return to work)
• Stimulus related escalation (the money being pumped into the economy is creating escalation)
• Recent event in Texas (disrupting supply chain for some resources/products)Please
Please bring any challenges to discuss.