Cogence Drive Awards
Cogence Alliance would like to honor the best in project collaboration, while showing our community how their contributions are improving project outcomes in the A/E/C industry.
The Cogence Drive Awards will highlight the critical role and immense value that collaboration and innovation bring to building projects.
The award winners will be honored at the Cogence Town Hall and will be featured on the Cogence website.
The 2018 Cogence Drive Awards are now closed. Click here to view the winners. The 2019 Drive Awards will open in Summer 2019.
- Project Award. Projects can compete in one of two categories: Large (construction cost of $30 million and over) and Small (construction cost under $30 million). Projects can be nominated by any team member (owner, architect, engineer, construction manager, trades contractors, etc.). For the 2018 Drive Awards, project must have been completed between August 1, 2015 and July 31, 2018. One submission per project. (Entrants are permitted to have participated on more than one project entered in the Drive Awards.)
- Individual Award. Individual must be nominated by someone other than him or herself. Person nominating the individual may collaborate with the nominee to obtain information for the submission.
Note: Entrants may resubmit projects or individuals that were previously submitted but not selected.
How to Enter
- Select which category (ies) you would like to enter.
- Review the scoring criteria.
- Register your entry online by TBD, 2019.
- Prepare your entry (ies) following these directions.
- Email your entry (ies) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on TBD, 2019. Please use “Cogence Alliance Awards Submission” in the subject line. You will receive a receipt of confirmation within 3 business days of the deadline. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.