Cogence Drive Awards
Cogence Alliance would like to honor the best in project collaboration, while showing our community how their contributions are improving project outcomes in the A/E/C industry.
The Cogence Drive Awards will highlight the critical role and immense value that collaboration and innovation bring to building projects.
The award winners will be honored at the Cogence Town Hall and will be featured on the Cogence website.
The 2022 Drive Awards ‘Intent to Submit’ will be open for registration May 23, 2022 thru July 15, 2022.
- Project Award. Projects can compete in one of the following categories: Extreme (construction costs over $350 million), Large (construction costs $30 million – $350 million), Mid-size (construction costs $15 million – $30 million), and Small (construction cost under $15 million). Projects can be nominated by any team member (owner, architect, engineer, construction manager, trades contractors, etc.). For the 2022 Drive Awards, project must have been completed between July 16, 2018 and July 15, 2022. One submission per project. (Entrants are permitted to have participated on more than one project entered in the Drive Awards.). Firms can submit multiple projects.
- Individual and Emerging Leader/Rising Star Awards. Individual must be nominated by someone other than him or herself. Person nominating the individual may collaborate with the nominee to obtain information for the submission.
Note: Entrants may resubmit individuals that were previously submitted but not selected.
How to Enter
- Register your ‘Intent to Submit’ (click here) by 11:59 p.m. on July 15, 2022.
- Select which category (ies) you would like to enter.
- Review the scoring criteria.
- Prepare your entry (ies) following these directions.
- Email your entry (ies) in PDF format to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. on August 15, 2022. Please use “Cogence Alliance Awards Submission” in the subject line. You will receive a receipt of confirmation within 3 business days of the deadline. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.