Powering the Transformation of Project Delivery
Town Hall 2022 Co-Create
- September 27th – 28th, 2022 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (Columbus, Ohio)
- Join your colleagues in the design and construction community as we delve into the Transformation of Project Delivery.
- Day 1 events will include Keynote Speaker, Lars Johansson (CoverMyMeds). With four program tracks in the afternoon covering:
- Emergence: AI and the Why; Technology Start-Up; AI and Machine Learning Tools for Project and Safety Outcomes
- Core COGENCE: Risks 2022; Design Assist; Keys to Project Success
- Leadership & DEI: Culture First!; Mentorship and Empowering the Next Leader
- (Public) Project Delivery: projects TBA; Supply Chain and Procurement
- Following the first day event, all attendees are invited to a reception and tour of the new Columbus Crew Soccer field (Lower.com Field)
- Day 2 events will include Project Delivery Legal Update facilitated by Jeff Appelbaum, Thompson Hine LLP;
- Are we successful?; Emergence Focus; Project Spotlights (Private and Public); Why we were successful
- Best Practices of Collaborative Project Delivery
- Drive Awards presentations
- All are welcome! To register visit the Cogence Town Hall page.