The Central Ohio Cogence chapter has put together a panelist discussion program for the September their roundtable discussion on For Whom Do We Design & Build? Latest Trends in Occupant Wellness and Sustainability Thursday, September 16, 2021 (4:30pm-6:00pm) via Zoom. This Roundtable discussion is open to all.
Owner preferences, occupant well-being, and ecological demands may lead to greater opportunities for programs such as WELL, LEED, and the Living Building Challenge. Project delivery tactics and strategies are materially influenced by such programs, which are designed to promote occupant health, improve employee retention, reduce life cycle costs, and benefit the triple bottom line.
COGENCE proudly presents a panel of distinguished owners and professionals to discuss the challenges and opportunities presented by these programs, with a focus on project delivery elements, through the lens of several exemplary local/regional projects.
- Lars Johansson, Director, Campus Operations – CoverMyMeds
- Mike Bukach, Director, Employee Engagement – CoverMyMeds
- Alison Zajdel, Development Director – Cope Environmental Center
- Jessica Glorius-Dangelo, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, LFA, Sustainability Coordinator – m+a architects
- Michael J. Berning, PE, CEM, LEED Fellow, Senior Principal, Chief Innovation Officer – Heapy
- Moderator: David M. Scott, LEED AP, Managing Partner – BMD