Do you share our passion for collaboration? Do you want to help transform the design and construction industry?
Cogence has two levels of participation: Partners and Emerging Leaders (more information on EL’s coming soon).
Become a Partner
Partners are industry leaders who are committed to advancing best practices in project delivery.
- Balance. To give stakeholders equal voice, Cogence maintains a balanced composition of owner, architect, engineer, construction trade, and affiliate Partners.
- Commitment. Partners have demonstrated a commitment to working collaboratively to improve the industry.
- Influence. Partners have direct leadership responsibility in project delivery decisions within their organizations.
- Dedication. Regular attendance at Cogence seminars and bi-monthly roundtable meetings.
- Engagement. Make your Cogence partnership a priority and come to meetings prepared to discuss the selected topics. Partners should be willing to share their unique experience and company’s approach to different sectors of work.
- Service. Be willing to serve, if asked, on a Cogence special or working committee.
- Obtain a sponsorship referral from a current Partner.
- Complete the Partnership Profile and Commitment Letter.
- After reviewing the candidate’s qualifications, the Cogence Partnership Committee determines whether to recommend the candidate to the Board. The Partnership Committee reviews profiles in March/April and September/October
- Receive approval by the Board.