Do you share our passion for collaboration? Do you want to help transform the design and construction industry?
Cogence has two levels of participation: Partners and Emerging Leaders.
Become a Partner
Partners are industry leaders who are committed to advancing best practices in project delivery.
- Balance. To give stakeholders equal voice, Cogence maintains a balanced composition of owner, architect, engineer, construction trade, and affiliate Partners.
- Commitment. Partners have demonstrated a commitment to working collaboratively to improve the industry.
- Influence. Partners have direct leadership responsibility in project delivery decisions within their organizations.
- Dedication. Regular attendance at Cogence seminars and bi-monthly roundtable meetings.
- Engagement. Make your Cogence partnership a priority and come to meetings prepared to discuss the selected topics. Partners should be willing to share their unique experience and company’s approach to different sectors of work.
- Service. Be willing to serve, if asked, on a Cogence special or working committee.
- Obtain a sponsorship referral from a current Partner.
- Complete the Partnership Profile and Commitment Letter.
- After reviewing the candidate’s qualifications, the Cogence Partnership Committee determines whether to recommend the candidate to the Board. The Partnership Committee reviews profiles in March/April and September/October
- Receive approval by the Board.
Become an Emerging Leader
- Empowering Emerging Leaders to Transform the Design and Construction Industry
- The Cogence Emerging Leaders Program provides rising leaders in design and construction with the knowledge and skills to boldly promote change across the industry. Tomorrow’s leaders will grow and impact the industry though leadership development, association with cross-market industry leaders, and mentorship.