- At our January 18 Central Ohio Chapter Roundtable, James Miller, Administrator Design & Construction, City of Columbus Recreation & Parks, shared insights about why Design-Bid-Build is a delivery method of choice.
- Breakout groups discussed and developed comprehensive lists of challenges associated with D-B-B, and then developed strategies to overcome these challenges.
- View the presentation here: CRPD-Cogence DBB Presentation
The Roundtable was part 3 of our 4-part series to explore the pros and cons of each delivery method, and learn about opportunities for positive change in how your next project is delivered.
- At the next roundtable on March 21, we’ll follow the same process for Integrated Project Deliver (IPD)
- The comprehensive list of challenges and strategies to overcome them for all 4 project delivery methods will be published following part 4 (IPD) in the series.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions