Cogence partners Gordon Baker, CES (Thorson Baker + Associates, Inc.) and Jack Bialosky Jr., FAIA (Bialosky & Partners Architects), along with Arne F. Goldman (Marous Brothers Construction) and Terry Schwartz (Kent State University), will be panelists at the closing discussion for the Cleveland Engineering Society’s Design & Construction Conference. They will discuss what it takes to foster a culture of collaboration and share information about Cogence Alliance. The panel will be moderated by The Plain Dealer’s Steven Litt.
- Cogence Makes Big Impact at Oswald All-Ohio Convocation September 14, 2023
- Follow Cogence on LinkedIn August 7, 2023
- Cogence Alliance Announces Addition of Kevin Thompson as Executive Director January 30, 2023
- Announcing the Winners of the 2022 Cogence Drive Awards October 7, 2022
- [Case Study] MetroHealth Campus Transformation Project: Design & Construction in a Rapidly Changing Environment (4 of 4) September 28, 2022