Cogence partners Gordon Baker, CES (Thorson Baker + Associates, Inc.) and Jack Bialosky Jr., FAIA (Bialosky & Partners Architects), along with Arne F. Goldman (Marous Brothers Construction) and Terry Schwartz (Kent State University), will be panelists at the closing discussion for the Cleveland Engineering Society’s Design & Construction Conference. They will discuss what it takes to foster a culture of collaboration and share information about Cogence Alliance. The panel will be moderated by The Plain Dealer’s Steven Litt.
- SAVE THE DATE! CLAY SHOOT: JUNE 9, 2023 February 20, 2023
- Cogence Alliance Announces Addition of Kevin Thompson as Executive Director January 30, 2023
- Cogence Emerging Leaders Program – Application Period Open for Class of 2026 January 20, 2023
- Southwest Roundtable – January 24 January 20, 2023
- Northeast Ohio Roundtable – January 25 January 20, 2023