Cogence partners Gordon Baker, CES (Thorson Baker + Associates, Inc.) and Jack Bialosky Jr., FAIA (Bialosky & Partners Architects), along with Arne F. Goldman (Marous Brothers Construction) and Terry Schwartz (Kent State University), will be panelists at the closing discussion for the Cleveland Engineering Society’s Design & Construction Conference. They will discuss what it takes to foster a culture of collaboration and share information about Cogence Alliance. The panel will be moderated by The Plain Dealer’s Steven Litt.
- Cogence hosts its first Southwest Ohio Chapter Roundtable on April 5 March 1, 2022
- Central Ohio March Roundtable: Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace March 1, 2022
- Northeast Ohio March Roundtable: Supply Chain Disruption: Time, Money, and Workforce Issues March 1, 2022
- Cogence Emerging Leaders Program – Application Period Open for Class of 2025 December 10, 2021
- Cogence Team to Speak at HCD Conference on 10/24 October 4, 2021